Friday, January 9, 2015

From Cranky Rah's Cave: The Terrible Titles Blog Hop

My most awesome writing friend Cool J (also known as Elle Blair) just told me about a thing called the Terrible Titles Blog Hop. This is the idea: Scroll through a work in progress (WIP), and let your cursor land randomly. Wherever it lands becomes a Terrible Title. Repeat about eight times.


Here are mine, from a WIP with the working title Starwood Vine:

  • Shoveling Cereal Into His Mouth
  • I Climb Trees
  • [Redacted because this blog is family-friendly, and those randomly selected words were so not]
  • The Poison Apple
  • Threw My Pregnant Sister Under the Bus
  • Fluffing Away Into the Wind
  • Eating Into the Black
  • Cut You a Check On Monday

And a bonus one because of the redaction: Watch Them All Be Dead. Probably my personal favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment